The area being treated will be cleansed and a topical aneathetic cream is applied before the treatment and left on the skin for up to 30 minutes to maximise client comfort and with a fine needle the substance will be injected superficially to obtain great long lasting natural results.
Directly after the treatment there may be some swelling and redness to the area this will often resolve within 24 hours, bruising in some circumstances will also occur and can last up to 7 days. Most clients are placed under the heal-ite to help promote a healthy healing process by the skin
- Reducation in crepey skin
- Reducation in extremely fine lines
- Helps with loss of elasticity
- Results can take up to 2 weeks post 3rd treatment
- ** patient results vary accordingly, and although we endeavour to create the best possible result, some clients will achieve a slightly better result than others.